2012年1月31日星期二

Classic case of love letters: love you forever

Taffeta Spaghetti Straps Ruffle/Hand-flower A-line Floor-length Bridesmaid Dress...

Think of your smile and the joy that moving the curve, I stand Gv, I chose this original way to express my love for you, hope you can accept.
You are increasing the weight of my heart. Your eyes, your face, your smile, Qiao Qiao's stole my heart, in my spare time there is always bridesmaid dresses the kind of fantasy of the United States, spring is the season of the year, determined on one side of you, want you a pleasure, always make me more love life, you kind of invisible forces so I try to create wealth for the money desperately. I definitely have the potential attractive, I believe I will be using numerous gold and silver so you enjoy life, enjoy the fairy world that mirrors the special occasion dresses extraordinary life of people, you will feel happy. 'Private island, villas Xiangche, oil boat plane, forming one, spent the next month before the trees, the nature of the lively atmosphere ... ..., - both are what I want. A kid my dad would tell me, "Foolish Old Man, there is a way to my civil and military, Yizhuqingtian, at least to become the man of Hubei Province, I want to become strong and prosperous home Tianmen consolidation and economic development, prefecture-level city, so we dressed to enjoy the glorious banner high honor.
Fall in love with you, that you position in my heart, love for you, really use these words to describe:
Treasured love like brothers Brief Encounter fond lingering death at first sight hear the evening
Perhaps this does not touch your heart, but I want you to know that you cheap cocktail dresses love is from the heart the heart, the absolute good faith, say what, I will only say it was easy, the course of time ... love you ...

没有评论:

发表评论